Monday, April 29, 2013

Gooooo Capitalism!

Ok.  So My sister and I decided to go into business together and open up a TpT store.   So far, the most difficult part has been setting up the profile page.  I CANNOT, for the life of me, figure out how to post a picture on there.  It's supposed to look like this:

The products in this store are a joint venture between myself and my lovely sister, Traci.  Traci provides the line drawing for our clipart, and then I graphically design them into digital images.  We want you to be pleased with our products.  If there is anything you would like to see please let us know. 
Traci has a undergraduate degree in Art from the University of Tennessee, and a Graduate degree in Costume Design and Puppetry from the University of Connecticut.  She is now an exotic unicorn traversing the world and living in New Zealand. 

Aside from working in the theater industry and freelance design under her brand Meek and Wild Creations- I'm most proud of her short lived stint on a New Zealand soap opera where she was complimented on her "realistic sleeping" as a coma patient.  This ability to sleep anywhere, I believe, is the reason she got a one liner as a head nurse in a later episode before she left the biz.

 
I’m Heather.  I don’t normally look like this.  But I can say that on this particular day, my drama group was performing for Parent’s Weekend, and I had what I thought would be a hot date later that afternoon. To find out how that date ended up, please go to Awards and What-Not and reference question/Answer Number 3...
 
 
This is Traci.  She normally looks like this. You can find Traci on her Facebook page:
 
 
 
We are still this cool.
 
 
  But on to the details... Here are the, so far, two packages I am getting ready to put on the site.  They are clip art and paper bundles.  What do you guys think?


I'm planning on putting Spring Floral up as a freebie.



We have all four seasons as well.  I'll be getting the summer package up next, and autumn.  Just waiting on a couple more drawing from Sis for the winter package.  We don't need to worry about snow so soon, do we?

I love my sister's art.  I wish I could draw as well as she does.  I am satisfied at the moment to be able to make her images digital and make things with them.  I also have on the ole desktop here an aquarium/money/technology project for the kids and white tail deer goodness.  I think this is going to be a very fun bonding experience for the two of us.

In the meantime, I am trying to learn about product pricing.  I posted in the forum, but no one is answering, so I think I must have broken a rule or something. Frustration. Any feedback from you guys would be well appreciated.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment