Thursday, May 22, 2014

Soul Soothing

It seems as though I am not alone in a ball of stress right now.  I've been reading posts and talking to teachers and there is a lot of lowness out there right now.

I thought this morning I'd post a song for everybody- give us all a little anthem for ourselves as we're going through the times we are right now.  Some of us it's school related, some of us it's personal, some of us it's both.

This song helps me, I hope you like it too.





Cheers to surviving, kittens!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! Thank you! We need it here in B.C. as we're in the middle of a nasty labour dispute. We've just moved into phase two of our job action and now the government has "locked us out" for part of the day. Sheesh!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete